Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Wrap!

On another note.. I got a new wrap! Eric wasn't to happy. He thinks I have to many but OH WELL! I only have 3 and 1 I made myself, so technically I can say 2. hahahaha. He didn't like my rational.

I wasn't sure about this one before I got it but I bought it off of Kids Woot for like 50% off. I than read about it on the boards I go to and none of them seemed to like it.. I LOVE it!

It is easy to put on, it takes a few seconds extra just because you have to tie. I think its just as easy as my Beco. The thing I really love about it, I can hardly feel Monkey (it terms of added weight). My back doesn't hurt while she is in it, and I don't feel weighed down.

So far so good with this one! Here are is a picture. Don't mind the picture, I tried to take it myself and than Eric took one and none of them came out presentable but that's all I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment