Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dear Mom

Thank you for being my mom.
You are such a wonderful person.
You are a great listener and always have good advice.
You are creative and determined.
You are strong.
You are loving and caring.

Thank you for everything you did for me since the day I was born. I guess I didn't really understand it at all before but now that I am a "mom" too, I understand so much more.

Thank you for all the worrying you ever did and will do for me.
Thank you for all the love you gave and will give to me.
Thank you for always caring.

Thank you for staying strong and being there for Matt and I when the world sent us the biggest curve ball. You didn't strike out like so many could have. You stayed a float and hit a home run. I love you for that.

But most importantly, thank you for being my mom. I love you.

Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks sweetie, you're the best! Love you, see you later, drive safe!!! :) Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete