Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4 Months

So on Monday our Monkey turned 4 months old. I could not and still can not believe how fast she is growing. It feels like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant!

She is starting to do lots more things. She knows what her hands are and is starting to examine her feet! She loves to look around on walks and loves the trees! She loves to smile and giggle. Especially with her Daddy. But we have been noticing her smiling more to and with other people. So that is fun! She is like me in one aspect, she definitely has a temper! When she can not figure out how to crawl. She gets pissed. When she is hungry and/or tired she gets real pissed! Even the doctor noticed she had a temper after she got her shots! She basically turned purple from screaming!

Speaking of the doctor, yesterday we had her 4 month checkup. She weighs 15 lbs 10 oz (HOLY CRAP!!) She is in the 90th (yes I said nine zero) percentile for weight. She is 23 inches long and that is the 25th percentile for height. She loves loves loves to stand. I have to hold her, obviously, but she loves it. She was laying down for the doctor and the doctor has to pull her up by the arms to a sitting position, I assume to make sure she has the head control etc.. Well Monkey doesn't want to sit and "jumps" straight up to standing. The doctor laughed and said "well I guess you want to walk". Monkey just smiled all big for her! It was cute!

So with that I will let you see my wonderful giggling 4 month old baby girl. As usual pure LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment