Monday, July 19, 2010

No desktop computer = hardly any posts

I hate not having a desktop computer. I have my work one but it is for work, so I can not really "play" from there. We have a laptop but I loathe it. Every time it gets hot, it shuts off. It overheats all.the.time. I am not a fan. I like desktops! We have been looking but I am bit of a cheapskate and I HATE parting with money. So this has been a bit hard. Hopefully the mister will find something soon that I won't cry over the price at.

Any who, Monkey keeps on getting bigger! She now sits on her own! Sits in a shopping cart! Sits in highchairs when we are out!


As far as her eating goes - She loves carrots and squash. She hates peas. She will tolerate but doesn't love green beans and sweet potatoes! Oh, and she loves to drink out of a sippy cup. My baby girl is getting big!


Feeding herself carrots! She loves them!

First time in the high-chair when we were out!

No comments:

Post a Comment