Saturday, July 24, 2010

6 Months

Dear Madelyn,

I can not believe how big you have gotten. It feel like just yesterday you were born. I always knew that time flew by but now I really understand it more. You are already 6 months old. Where the time has went I am unsure.

What I do know is you change so much week to week, day to day. You can now sit on your own, eat some "nummies", sit in a highchair and shopping cart, you talk ALL the time, you giggle, smile, and just explore everything. Clearly, you bright up our lives.

It is so interesting to see you change even a little a day. It warms my heart. I can not wait to continue to see you grow but I can wait at how fast it all goes. Such a catch 22!

Now matter how fast you grow up or how much you learn, you will always have our hearts. We love you to pieces and always will. Whenever you need me and your daddy we will always be there, you can count on that.

With more love for you than ever imagined,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment