Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back

Hey to the very few readers I have!
I am back. I don't know what happened but I just "went away" for a while. I have had a lot of stress with work and have been battling anxiety. We are doing something really big as well, and that takes a lot of my energy. This morning, I just felt like i wanted to get back to the blog, so here goes!

My baby is going to be ONE in basically 2 weeks. ONE, did you read that right? ONE! I can not believe it. 2010 was the best year of my life. I can not even comprehend how fast this all went. Madelyn is her own person now. Not that she ever wasn't but you know what I mean! She is playful, happy 90% of the time, she loves to giggle, she loves to play. She plays with others or on her own. She is very independent sometimes. She can be stubborn and dramatic. She is wonderful. I love her more than anything right down through my bones.

She finally has a bed time! She never did before, she just sort of went to bed whenever! Now she is in bed by 8 every night unless we are out later For example New Years Eve! but she will go down right when we get home. It has made a world of difference. After she does to bed, I pick up her toys and make the living room not look like a disaster area. I love it, I love going to my work desk in the morning and not having to trip over toys! One of the best things about her bed time, Eric and I watched a movie last night! Together! without the baby! It was divine!

Well I wish all of you readers again the very few of you, which are actually family i believe, ha a very wonderful New Year. May 2011 bring you all that YOU wish for. I have a few on my list and I am hoping they will work out. It is going to be hard to top 2010 and I don't think I ever will but we will sure try!

I will leave you with some pictures from the past few months. BTW, please don't steal my pictures, get your own beautiful baby!!!!

Spaghetti Head!

Happy Halloween!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Get me away from Santa!!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment