Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DayCare

I know I haven't posted in a while and I have updates and pictures to put up but time has gotten away from me. I did however want to post about yesterday. Yesterday was Madelyn's first day at daycare and Eric's first day of classes.

I am so proud of both of them!

Madelyn did great! We had visited with the teachers and other kids last week twice. This was to get her used to everything. I think that really helped her transition into the daycare yesterday. She played with the other kids and even took a nap in her crib! The teacher is great, she had a note "written" from Madelyn to send home with pictures from the day! It was really nice! Especially since I was so nervous! I only called to check in twice! I am proud of myself! All in all she hardly cried and had a great first day! Glad the first one is behind us!

As for Eric, he said his first day was good as well. Just basic stuff. I am glad he is back in school though! So happy for him!

1 comment: