Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Party

We had Monkey's party yesterday. Her birthday is on the 24th but this past weekend was easier for us than next. After my initial meltdown we did good. I am not good with stress and there was just to much of it in the beginning for me to be calm. Thank the ever loving lord that my mother was there because if she wasn't I am pretty sure I would have just said "SCREW THIS" and left.

Family and friends came with arms of gifts. Madelyn is really loved, she got so much! I got to see some of my close friends that I really miss. One of which is pregnant and honestly radiant. It was nice to spend more time with my brother and sister-in-law than I normally do. We should fix that. Everyone talked and seemed genuinely happy to be there. I hope everyone had a good time. Madelyn did great. I thought for sure she was going to be really clingy but she wasn't. I don't think I held her for more than five minutes. She just went from person to person.

She had her first cupcake.... she liked the frosting but not the cake part.. I am not shocked as I do the same!!!! She had some ice cream too, she loved that. I don't have a lot of pictures because I was running around.... but here goes the few I have...


Mmmmm Frosting...

I think I will just play with the cake instead....

She liked ice cream cake mustaches..

No comments:

Post a Comment