Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today

Hello All!

Well today is a huge day! Why do you ask? Well scroll down to my ticker! I have officially hit double digits. There are exactly 99 days until my due date! Eric thinks this is very exciting as you now know how much closer it is! Me? Well I am scared shit less!!! haha.

Everyone keeps saying the last few months will drag by but that is what they said for the first few months! haha and that sure didn't happen! I know it's going to fly because of the holidays and all the running around we will be doing! Before we know it, she will be here!

SCARY!!!!!! haha

I am very happy and excited to meet my beautiful baby girl but I am a tad bit nervous and scared all at the same time. I assume those are okay feelings to have. I am nervous about the whole labor thing and I am scared about the idea of actually being responsible for another human being. Oh geez!

Well that's all for now, just thought I would share the news that we hit double digits! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, your background is pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It is starting to creep up on me in the likeness category! haha :)

    ReplyDelete