Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Maine, October 2009

So we went to Maine over the weekend to see Mom and Jeff. It was probably the last time we will be able to go until March or April. So this trip was bittersweet. It was awesome to see my mom and all but it was so sad when we had to leave.

We had beautiful weather on Friday and Sunday. Friday we went up to Hacket's Hill at my request. Went there before but Eric never went. I don't think he was as impressed as I was yet again lol. But here are some of his pictures from there...

Sebago Lake -


My favorite picture, because of the clouds!



Saturday it rained, the Milkowski Rain as Mom and Jeff call it. Didn't mind though we went to Freeport to do some shopping. Eric bought way to much for baby girl but at least he never spends full price! Bargain Shoppers we are! Mom helped me finish the closet dividers in the afternoon. It was our project for baby girl!

At some point, Eric and Baxter had a bonding moment. I think they probably were really communicating! lol.



We enjoyed a wonderful fire two of the nights. Eric even helped with the kindling! After Jeff showed him what to do! I was nervous with Eric and an ax at first. But he did a wonderful job for his first time!



It was a great trip. Got to spend time with my mom and Jeff. Good conversations, good food, and good company. What more could I ask for?
On Monday when we were packing, I looked at Eric and realized something. Next time we pack to leave Maine, we will be packing Baby Girl's things as well, since the next time we go she will be with us. How amazing is that?!

Well I miss my Mom already but how weird is it that I will be a Mom soon to and I will have to put all her good teachings to use! Hopefully, I can compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment