Saturday, October 3, 2009

25 Weeks



**EDIT**
I have decided to add pictures on some of the weeks. This picture is from 24 Weeks 4 Days, so close enough to 25 Weeks :)


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Total gained is 17.5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes, pants
Sleep: I am only getting up once to pee now, I will take it!
Best moment this week: ordering the dresser!! And seeing my Mom!
Movement: Yes!!
Food cravings: nothing special
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: nothing actually
What I am looking forward to: 3rd trimester is 3 weeks!
Milestones: Ordering the dresser!

3 comments:

  1. I come after the dresser??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are almost at your 3rd trimester! Time is flying by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of adding pictures. Aww, look at that bump! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete