Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter

Okay so I am going to complain. SHOCKER I KNOW!!!

I do not understand why EVERY time it snows here in Connecticut everyone complains. HELLO you live in NEW ENGLAND what the HELL do you think it is going to do in the winter.
Than they complain that they have to be stuck in the house because of the snow - again first thing that pops into my head is why do you live here?? and the second to pop in my head is why do you have to be stuck inside? Maybe if you went outside and PLAYED in the snow you would come to love it as much as I do. Yes at 24 I love to get all bundled up in my snow pants and PLAY. It is one of the greatest things about living in New England.

You are not SNOWED in unless:
--it snows twenty plus inches at one time
--it is a real BLIZZARD like the one everyone talks about that happened WAY before I was born.. (maybe 78?)
--The state is in a state of emergency and you are told you can not leave your house

So people get off your A** and enjoy one of the many thrills of New England or MOVE the HELL away from here!


Complaint over.

No comments:

Post a Comment