Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend

I had a 4 day weekend this past weekend. It was great. My mom and grandmother were down from Maine. Haven't seen them in a month or so. It was really nice to see them. Especially to just hang out with Mom. We had my new SIL's Bridal Shower on Saturday. I am so excited that she will officially be part of the family in Feb. It has been a long time coming but very worth it. She is so much like a real sister to me and I am so grateful that we are becoming closer. It was great to have her and my brother over while my mom was here. I know she enjoyed it as well.

My hope is that I continue to grow closer to my soon to be sister in law. So far it has been awesome! We have really grown closer these last few months. It is a wonderful feeling to know I will have someone there when I need someone. It is also great to know that someone so wonderful will always be there for my brother!

That's all the mushiness I can handle for now..

1 comment: