Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wii – The Other Woman..

So my wonderful brother and his soon to be wonderful wife bought me Animal Crossing for Christmas. I was instantly addicted. I love every minute of it. So on Sunday night my husband says to me "I do not understand why you are so obsessed with this game, it looks stupid!" My reply was "well maybe you should try it!" I thought I was safe because I would have never thought he would try it. He usually just plays the sports games. Well he played Sunday night until Monday morning at 5am!!! Than he played again on Monday from 10am - 2pm than again from 5pm - 7pm than from 10pm until who knows when!!! This morning I told him he is officially obsessed with the game but it is MY game so I should be able to play whenever I want. He cordially replies with it is MY Wii!
Thus the battle for the Wii begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment