Thursday, October 27, 2011

Proud

This morning I was very proud of my wonderful daughter.
We have been on the maybe we are potty training ride for a while now. We sit her on her potty all the time and she knows what it is. Daycare has her sit every diaper change as well. She has gone a few times at home and a few times at daycare. But we have not been very consistent with it.

So last night, Madelyn started yelling "peeeee" at me. So I asked her if she had to go pee, her response was to try and take her jammies off. So I got them off and took off her diaper. Put her on the potty and she indeed went "peeeeee"! She was so happy, we were so happy.

I told her after that, to let me know whenever she had to go pee and we would. She smiled, I wasn't sure if she knew what I was talking about but what the heck right!?

So this morning, after we woke up, I asked her if she had to pee. She jumped off the bed and made a beeline for the bathroom. I took off the jammies and the diaper. She said on the potty and peed!

I am so proud of her, she is really starting to get this whole potty business. I hope it keeps up! She hates wearing a diaper and I hate paying for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment