Friday, October 28, 2011

Joy

We travel the same way home from my Gram's every time we are there. This past Saturday as I was driving, I decided I wanted to stop at the playground that is on the way. Eric is was up to it and I knew Madelyn would be happy. So we stopped.

Madelyn went down and up slides, played in the sand, ran around and swung. She loves the swings, they are her favorite. She never wants to get off and giggles just about the entire time she on them. Although this trip, she went up and down a slide about a million times. She was excited because she could climb to it on her own and it was fairly small.

We didn't have the regular camera, just my cell, but of course we still snapped some shots. Here is my darling daughter expressing her joy of the swings..


No comments:

Post a Comment