Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am going to start blogging more *I hope*.
One way I am going to do that is do Thankful Thursday. I have gotten this idea from a few blogs I read. Basically every Thursday I will just write out some things I am thankful for.

I feel this is a good idea because a lot of times the negative in life overpowers the positive. If I say what I am thankful for every week then I am remembering the positive things in my life and making my heart happy!
Feel free to add your own to comments if you would like!

1. I am thankful for sweet morning giggles with my little girl
2. I am thankful for the new bond I have with my husband as a result of our sweet little girl.
3. I am thankful for play dates with our friend, hopefully making an early friendship for our children.


(Patrick and Madelyn, although Madelyn isn't looking)

4. I am thankful for our new chest freezer!!! This means we have our fridge freezer back!!!!
5. I am thankful for our new Beco Carrier! I love walking with baby girl so close to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment