Monday, April 26, 2010

McFatty Monday

Okay, so Blair, the blog I am obsessed with, has McFatty Monday. Every Monday she has a post about the weight she has lost and how etc... It's nice to get ideas as other people post their blogs with their stories as well.

Well I need to lose weight. I am beginning to become unhealthy because of my size. Okay maybe I already am unhealthy. I am 6 pounds (as of this morning) from my pre-pregnancy weight. Which I think is good to have lost all of that in 13 weeks but it's not enough. So each week I will write about my weight loss on Monday's. What I did to achieve it etc. My hope is to not gain but always to stay the same or lose. So hopefully I will be able to achieve that.

I know I am "big boned" so I know I will never be a "skinny mini" but dang it I want to feel good.

In short, I want to be able to run around with Madelyn all day and not be tired. I want to run beside her when she learns to ride a bike. I want to be able to run up and down the basketball court with her or around the softball diamond. Simply put - I just want to be there and be there healthy!

So my starting weight as of this morning is 193.
My mini goal is 175
My huge goal is 150
My doctor's goal is 130! eek!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! You have a new follower from Blair's blog. Good luck with McFatty Mondays!!

    --Steph

    http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete