Thursday, July 21, 2011

Maine

We traveled to my Moms over the past weekend. We had a great time per usual. This time though, I really really realized how much I wish I lived on a lake! It was so amazing to just sit on a tube and float on the water. It felt like there was not a worry in the world!

It was fun watching Madelyn play in the lake and the sand. She is my little dare devil. She kept walking out and out and out. She would get to the point where her mouth was not even over the water and she just wanted to keep going!

My brother and sister-in-law made a surprise visit as well. It was good to see them and I know Madelyn had fun.

I also went out in my mom's kayak with my brother. We went farther then I have ever been in one before. I loved it. I have been looking at Craigslist now lol. Too bad we could never afford one!

We also went to a concert while we were there, it was an all day country festival type thing. Blake Shelton, my favorite, was there an rocked it out! So awesome! Eric favors Brad Paisley and he was the headliner. He was good and he came super close to us and then walked through the crowd! It was pretty cool!

Well the countdown in on for when we will be in Maine again, 8 days! :)

Here are some pictures to show you how much fun we had!




No comments:

Post a Comment