Friday, January 22, 2010

41 Weeks

Eric says the best things in life are worth waiting for... I know he is right but I can not wait to meet our baby girl. Today we are "officially" one week past our due date. Good thing due dates are estimated and not a real indication of when you are supposed to have your baby! Hopefully she will be here sometime this weekend!

I have been doing good but starting to get to the point where I am overly anxious and just need her to be here already.

Everyone keeps telling me she isn't ready yet but on the contrary according to the doctors she is ready and in position. It is my damn uterus that isn't contracting lol..

Mom says I am a lot like her... good thing they don't let you go 4 weeks past due anymore! {That was my brother, not me ! :) }

1 comment:

  1. She has finally made it into the world! I am so happy for you and Eric!!

    ReplyDelete