Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Shower # 2

This past Saturday was my second baby shower. It was thrown by my sister-in-law, Monique and my brother-in-law's wife, Kelly. It was held at Eric's Aunt Joan's home. It was a very nice shower. I had a great time and got tons of new stuff for baby girl. Monique and Kelly did a great job. Monique did an awesome job helping me unwrap gifts. There were so many! We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our life that came and joined me on this special day. Our baby girl is so lucky already and is definitely spoiled!! Here are some pictures, okay a lot of pictures! :) More on facebook!

Mom let Eric open a present, he was so upset he was missing out! He was so excited.


The gifts! There were sooo many!


The Yummy ice cream cake!


Me cutting the cake!


Gooooo Yankees!!!!!!


Jeff thought it would be funny to get us a Patriots bib (I like the Giants, Eric likes the Raiders). Here is my reaction! hehehehe Guess it will be used in Maine! love it!


One of my absolute FAVORITE gifts! The night light my Mommy made for Baby Girl!


Mommy and I <3

No comments:

Post a Comment